Did you know music is literally everywhere? Yes, it’s in the air, on your computer, all over the internet, on your phone, and probably sitting with dust on your shelves! There is a revolution going on in the music world. An amazing amount of music can be at your fingertips, with ease of use and selection like nothing you have ever seen. The ability to discover new artists will boggle your mind.
On Wednesday, November 2nd & Thursday, November 3rd, Gramophone will be hosting its Digital Living 2011 event & this is one not to be missed! From 6pm-9pm you'll get to enjoy delicious food & drink while mingling with the industry experts on digital living technology, including computer audio, smart-home automation, digital audio, home networking, and more. Be one of the 1st: We will also be featuring some of the newest consumer electronics products (so new, in fact, some of these products haven't even made it off the production lines yet!)
This event is for the technology geeks, music lovers, smartphone-obsessed, iPad lovers, the curious & intrigued, and those looking for the hottest holiday gift ideas. Click here to request your FREE tickets.
Our vendor partners for this event include:
- Arcam Arcam’s technology-conscious designs allow for wireless music playback from your Apple device or computer with easy-to-integrate streaming devices. The unbeatable quality and performance of Arcam’s products will certainly make owning and creating your own home audio system an effortless process.
- Audioquest A cable company? Yes! Shane Buettner, former editor-in-chief of Home Theater Magazine, will show you how AudioQuest is taking the lead in the digital music revolution. What many folks don't realize is the impact on performance that cables have when transporting your digital media. Shane will show you why with a great presentation.
- GoldenEar The folks over at GoldenEar just can't seem to get people to stop saying wonderful things about their products! Not only are these speakers affordable, they've got a "Wow" factor that you can hear each time you listen. Attendees will get to see the newest model of GoldenEar speakers: the Aons.
- Lutron The Lutron RadioRA2 is a wireless control system for lights, thermostats, & motorized shades. This energy-saving system gives you the ability to adjust the amount of daylight & electric light as well as temperature in a single room or throughout your whole home. Their new iPad app takes RA2 to whole new level of control.
- Meridian Meridian's Sooloos could be described as the "sexy librarian" of the bunch: that is, it's beautiful, but has an innate need to catalog & categorize your media. With Meridian Sooloos, you have all of the technology with none of the complexities. At the event, you'll have the opportunity to touch & play with the Sooloos interface, and we know you'll fall in love.
- NAD Electronics Brushing aside over-exaggerated claims and promises, NAD dives into the reality behind the bells and whistles of audio equipment. NAD believes that designing a product should always present the option for upgrade & integration, not replacement. NAD will be showcasing some of their newest products, including the VISO1, which is bi-amplified, high-output music system that has amazing bass performance. The VISO1 also allows you to easily stream your music & supports both Apple & Android devices. This is going to be a hot gift this holiday season.
- Peachtree Audio David Solomon, of Peachtree Audio, will be in the house. David is a highly entertaining presenter, especially when it comes to talking about digital audio & the secrets your iPod has been keeping from you! Check out a little YouTube video we posted a year ago to get a sneak peak at what it might be like to be in the same room with David (energizing to say the least!)
- PSB Speakers The folks at PSB Speakers just recently introduced their Imagine Minis, and the world has truly gone "mad over minis". At just 6.5 pounds & approx. 6in x 9in x 9in, these speakers are most definitely the babies of the Imagine family, but don't treat them like a baby. You'll be blown-away by what these little things can do to your music: room-filling sound, impressive bass, and of course that true-to-nature sound that PSB is famous for.
- Sonos This is one of our favorite entry-level streaming music systems. It does music only, and it does it really well. Sonos systems allow almost anyone to be able to have a whole-house music system integrated into their home. We'll show you, though, how to upgrade the performance of your Sonos system with a few simple tricks!
We're very much looking forward to seeing you on November 2nd or 3rd!
-The Gurus at Gramophone